Converts USB C to HDMI
Stream your notebook's video and audio content to an external display, TV, monitor or projector with the CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Adapter.
Charging While Displaying
The adapter features an additional USB-C port that supports USB Power Delivery up to 60W, enabling you to charge your laptop, even while outputting video.
4K UHD Resolution at 60Hz
Support resolutions up to 4K with a refresh rate of up to 60Hz for a clear picture that reduces blurring during fast-action scenes.
Highly portable with a small footprint and lightweight design, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- 2018 MacBook Pro (13"&15")
- 2016 MacBook Pro (13"&15")
- 2017 MacBook Pro (13" & 15")
- 2015/2016 MacBook
- Lenovo MiiX 7
- ChromeBook Pixel
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus/ Note 8/ S8 / S8 Plus
-HUAWEI Mate10/ Mate 10 Pro
-HUAWEI P20/P20 Pro
1. It is only compatible with computers with DP alt mode, not for USB-C smartphones and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
3. 4K@60Hz resolution requires your computer, cable and display (TV/monitor) support 4K@60Hz.
4. MacBook 12" does not support 4K@60Hz output; it has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
5. An HDMI 2.0-compliant cable is required as utilizing the highest resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. HDMI 1.4/1.3 cables will likely result in a blank screen, digital noise, or display drop-offs.
6. For certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
USB-C PD Function: A bonus design with a USB-C charging port that delivers up to 20V/3A (60W) power for charging your devices while displaying video.
4K@60Hz UHD Resolution: Supports up to 4K (3840x2160)@60Hz resolution as connected 4K@60Hz capable computer, cable and display, with clearer pictures and more smooth video than 4K@30Hz, 1080p. Enables a connection from a USB-C device to an HDMI enabled TV, monitor or projector to display video and audio.
Compatibility: Works with USB-C port (Thunderbolt 3 compatible) devices with DP alt mode such as 2017 MacBook Pro, 2016 MacBook Pro, 2015/ 2016 MacBook 12", Lenovo MiiX 720, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus, etc. (For mobile phones, it is ONLY compatible with Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus/ Note 8/ S8/S8 Plus,HUAWEI Mate10/ Mate 10 Pro)
Portable & Useful: Enables a connection from a USB-C device to an HDMI enabled TV, monitor or projector to display video and audio. Keep your device be charging while displaying. No driver needed. Easy to carry when traveling.
What You Get: 1xCHOETECH USB C to HDMI Adapter, 18-Month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service