Type C to HDMI Adapter
The adapter is designed for USB Type C port (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) devices and smartphones with DP alt modes. Maximum resolution is up to 3840*2160@60Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p, 720p.
Two Display Modes-No Limit for Vision
Features mirror display and extend (video expansion) display which enables your families to watch video, and also allows you to work without interruption.
Compact and Durable Design
Compact and premium design with aluminum housing, perfectly to meet your life style and easy to take out for business or trips.
USB Type C Compatible Devices (Partial List):
- 2017 Macbook Pro
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2016 MacBook
- 2015 MacBook
- ChromeBook Pixel
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus
1. For smart phones, only support Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus with DP alt mode, as most other of them work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
2. 4K Resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable and output display.
3. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the Type C host devices and connected display specifications.
4. Because certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, we highly recommend using a HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output.
4K@60Hz HDMI Port: This USB C to HDMI adapter can supports resolution up to 3840x2160@60Hz
Universal Compatibility: Supports USB C(Thunderbolt 3 compatible) devices such as 2017 MacBook Pro, 2016 MacBook Pro, 2016/2015 MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, etc. For smart phones, only support Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus with DP alt mode
Gold-plated Connetor: The gold-plated connector make it better for connecting a USB C device to HDMI enabled televisions, monitors or projectors to display video,audio and image
Easy to Carry: Product size 0.9*1.4 inch. This portable usb c to hdmi adapter is easy to connect displays or projectors in meeting room, hotel, or at home
Plug and Play: Built-in conversion chip, plug and play design, no need to install any drivers